Being in a small family day care group offers children opportunities to learn about looking after themselves, other people and the world around them.
By Anne Stonehouse for NCAC
Spanish Immersion Family Day Care
Inspiring Excellence for a Bright Future
We thank you for consider us as an option.
We invite you to know us!
If you prefer, please give us a call or text and leave a message
Si usted desea, por favor llámenos y deje su mensaje
What we offer:
Keen Small Family Child Care in Chula Vista !
- Care Quality: Maximum 6 children in care
- Located in a great neighborhood
- Disaster preparedness
- Education Program where they will learn about the world around them through the wide range of experiences we offer to children: blocks, dramatic play, art, toys and games, stories and books, sand and water, discovery, music and movement, cooking and outdoors play.
- Get them ready to acquire the skills they should have before they enter kindergarten
- Spanish immersion
- Inside play area
- Dining room
- Great backyard
- Neighborhood walks
- 2 weeks of provider’s vacation time without cost
- 2 weeks of child adaptation without commitment to continue
And a lot of affection!
Infants and Toddlers
We work from 6:45 am to 5:30 pm
- Full time (5 days a week)
- Part time (Less than 5 days a week)
Thank you for your interest in our small family daycare
I want to share this link with you: FAQ: Raising Bilingual Children